Bookmark this page and visit often.



Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Vanadzor, Ijevan, Berd and Noyember in November

We've got nothing dramatic to tell. Life is quiet but a little busy, for reasons I can't quite understand. Maybe we shouldn't have signed up for that unlimited internet access. But maybe it's a good thing: I can upload pictures to this blog without too many worries about the charges. So here goes.


Here's Susan at a market in Vanadzor, city of markets, a couple of weeks ago. Here we're in an area where mostly clothes are sold.


A view of downtown Ijevan from Andy & Nicole's home. Ijevan is the capital of our region, Tavush.


This is the square at the heart of Berd, another town in Tavush. We visited David Boggs and participated in a teacher training workshop.


Home again in the Noy: this is a view west from a street a couple of blocks uphill from our apartment building. It's still mostly green here.


That's all, folks.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your posts. The photos of the mountains remind me of the times I had while a PCV in Armenia. My wife and I lived in Alaverdi and were part of the A12 group. I taught Environmental Education and my wife was a TEFL volunteer.

    If you're interested you can read about experience on at www.brettandlaura.com.

    ReplyDelete